With US businesses facing a level of economic uncertainty not seen since the Great Depression, data and analytics has never been more vital. Smart executives know it’s the organizations that take full advantage of the latest digital and data-driven technologies that will be best positioned to thrive after COVID-19.
This year’s edition of Transformational Data Strategy US explores the strategies, technical capabilities and business transformations eight industry leaders – including three who will speak at Corinium’s 2020 CDAO Fall virtual summit – are pioneering in these uncertain times.
Inside, you’ll discover how these forward-thinking data and analytics leaders are accelerating key analytics and AI initiatives to meet new challenges and secure competitive advantages in the age of COVID-19. You’ll also see how companies are using graph databases to upgrade their ‘data foundations’ and harnessing reinforcement learning and multi-agent systems to make the jump to prescriptive analytics.
What’s more, we’ll look at why data and AI ethics looks set to climb the business agenda in 2021 as the prevalence of AI technologies rises and public anger at reported ethical violations continues to grow. ■
- Cortnie Abercrombie, Founder and CEO, AI Truth
- Dr Besa Bauta, CDO, MercyFirst
- Luke Dicken, Director, Applied AI, Zynga
- Ed Finkler, Software Developer, DelMar Software Development
- Romy Hussain, Senior Director of Healthcare Economics and Data Science, Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Jose A Murillo, CAO, Banorte
- Foz Saeed, Director of Marketing Analytics and Insights, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tobin Thomas, CDAO, Lockheed Martin Space