Discover How to Promote Data-Driven Cultures and Deliver Data Strategies that Drive Change
While many enterprises are still grappling with the basics of data strategy, the UK and Europe’s top CDAOs are moving their organisations purposefully into the next phase of their digital transformations. This report explores how British and European businesses can secure their place at the forefront of this data revolution.
Camilla Schwartz-Björkqvist, Head of Data Transformation at ING, describes the ‘second phase’ of the global data transformation. Then, she reveals what ING is doing to keep up with the pace of change.
ONS Chief Data Architect Tomas Sanchez argues that too many businesses are doing analytics without the right foundations in place and outlines the key benefits of rigorous ‘data design’.
Ricardo Rodrigues, Global Pricing and Operations Manager at Vauxhall, talks about the importance of executive sponsorship and how his team uses data to challenge outdated business assumptions.
What’s more, a panel of top data and analytics experts reveal their top tips for making data-driven business practices ‘sticky’.
- Guido Beier, Senior Manager HR Digital & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
- Marcus Bitterlich, Director Business Intelligence, Rohde & Schwarz
- Helen Blaikie, Financial Planning, Reporting & Analytics Director, Wesleyan Group
- Klemens Mueller, Head of Insights & Analytics, Scout24
- Camilla Schwartz-Björkqvist, Head of Data Transformation, ING
- Tomas Sanchez, Chief Data Architect, ONS
- Ricardo Rodrigues, Global Pricing and Operations Manager, Opel Vauxhall