How European Organizations Are Accelerating Their Digital Transformations in the Age of COVID-19
With COVID-19 still wreaking havoc across Europe’s 44 economies, the need for businesses to invest in data and analytics has never been clearer. Smart executives know that it’s those who act now to accelerate their digital transformations that will be best positioned to thrive after the pandemic.
This report explores the strategies, technical capabilities and business transformations six industry leaders – including four who will speak at Corinium’s 2020 CDAO Europe virtual summit – are pioneering in these uncertain times.
Inside, you’ll discover how these experts are using customer engagement initiatives, alternative data sources and agile working practices to meet new challenges and secure competitive advantages in the age of COVID-19.
You’ll also see how European and global enterprises are using data catalogues, data virtualisation and enterprise knowledge graphs to improve data discovery in sprawling distributed data architectures.
What’s more, we’ll highlight how Europe’s top data and analytics leaders are building data-driven business cultures and plan to drive company revenue in 2021 and beyond.
- Harvinder Atwal Group Data Director, MoneySuperMarket Group
- David Furlow, Head of Data Strategy and Analytics, ACS International Schools
- Vipul Parmar, Global Head of Data Management, WPP
- Rani Piputri, Head of Automated Intelligence Investing, NN Investment Partners
- Manuel de Francisco Vera Global Head of Analytics, eBay Classifieds Group