Financial Services Data 2020
Advancing Analytics Leadership Within Financial Services
As fintech start-ups continue to disrupt the sector, the need for financial services companies to embrace data and analytics has never been clearer. With expert commentary from six industry thought leaders, this report highlights the key innovations financial services data leaders are using to advance their analytics capabilities.
Dan Costanza, Chief Data Scientist of the investment bank at Citi, outlines how disruptive start-ups are driving change within the industry and spells out his vision for the future of investment banking analytics.
Regions Financial Corporation CDAO Manav Misra and Synchrony VP, Data Analytics Edgar Abreu share their insights about how to promote data culture and drive demand for data-driven capabilities.
State Street MD, Data Governance Dan Power and Connie Zhang, US Data and Analytics Officer at Agricultural Bank of China, weigh in on data ethics and how to combat data bias in the wake of the Apple Card controversy.
What’s more, Banorte CAO Jose A Murillo reveals how his analytics unit is adding to the $2 billion it has generated to date with a pioneering new personalization technique he calls “behavioral analytics”.
- Edgar Abreu, VP, Data Analytics, Synchrony
- Dan Costanza, Chief Data Scientist, Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory, Citi
- Manav Misra, CDAO, Regions Financial Corporation
- Jose A Murillo, Chief Analytics Officer, Banorte
- Dan Power, MD, Data Governance, State Street
- Connie Zhang, US Data and Analytics Officer, Agricultural Bank of China